Minimize liability, increase protection, maximize benefit
Spiraling litigation has increased liability risk for individuals. Group Umbrella Insurance for Personal Liability offers an ideal solution providing high-value benefit at a significantly reduced premium not readily available to an individual.
GROUP UMBRELLA INSURANCE FOR PERSONAL LIABILITY HIGHLIGHTS
- Coverage amounts are specific to each participant’s objectives
- Policy limits up to $50 million per insured – no policy aggregate
- Spouse, Domestic Partners & Household members are included
- Simplified underwriting process- Individual review of driving and claims history is waived
- Efficient paperless administration
- 100% participation is not required
- Independent insurance consultant support
- Insurance Company: Ranked in the top 100 of Fortune 500 U.S. Companies A.M. Best’s Rating of A+
GROUP UMBRELLA INSURANCE FOR PERSONAL LIABILITY ANNUAL PREMIUM INDICATIONS
- $3,000,000 Limit: $498 per participant
- $5,000,000 Limit: $654 per participant
- $10,000,000 Limit: $1,222 per participant
- $15,000,000 Limit: $1,847 per participant
- $20,000,000 Limit: $4,290 per participant
- $25,000,000 Limit: $5,665 per participant
UNDERLYING REQUIREMENTS FOR GROUP UMBRELLA INSURANCE FOR PERSONAL LIABILITY
- Personal (Home): $300,000
- Unregistered Vehicle: (Recreational) $300,000
- Personal Automobile: (Registered Vehicle)
- $250,000/$500,000 Bodily Injury/$100,000
- Property Damage or $300,000 combined single limit
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Protection $250,000/$500,000 Bodily Injury or $300,000 combined single limit (if UM/UIM limit option accepted)
- Watercraft: $300,000 or if 26 feet or longer/or more than 50 horsepower $500,000
GROUP UMBRELLA INSURANCE FOR PERSONAL LIABILITY INCLUDED ENHANCEMENTS
- Identity Fraud – $25,000/Reimbursement for expenses incurred to restore your identity
- Shadow Defense – $10,000/Allowance to retain counsel of insured’s choice to review and monitor defense
- Kidnap Expenses – $ 100,000/Coverage for expenses incurred as a result of kidnap & ransom
- Watercraft – Temporary Use & Rental/First dollar coverage for watercraft is rented or furnished for 60 days or less.
I HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS; WHERE CAN I GET MORE INFORMATION?
For more information, please visit our Group Umbrella Insurance for Personal Liabilities FAQs page. You may also contact one of our Risk Advisors today at 516-683-6100.