- This event has passed.
Designing Optimal Retirement Plans: Strategic Planning + Forward Thinking = Secure Futures
November 12, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Paying Too Much in Taxes?
Want to Increase Retirement Contributions?
Then Don’t Miss This Webinar!
Join us to learn how we can help your organization achieve superior retirement results without the sacrifice of taking on more risk and liability.
- Do you, your partners or senior executives want to save more money for retirement?
- Is the ability to save up to $310,000 per year of tax deferred income of interest to you?
- Are you aware that a retirement plan can offer virtually unlimited investment options and allow you to invest pursuant to your objectives?
The Retirement Plan Space is Filled with Options, but Which is Right for Your Business?
You’ll Learn How:
- To Increase Your Tax Deductible Contributions
- To Invest Pursuant to Your Objectives
- To Maximize Retirement Benefits
- To Eliminate the Risk of Over/Under Funding
- There are Virtually Unlimited Investment Options
- Assets Grow Tax-Deferred
- Plan Assets are Exempt from Creditor Claims
About The Presenter:
Thomas Cooke is an Associate Advisor for the Retirement Plan Services practice. As an Associate Advisor, Thomas regularly monitors plan and mutual fund offerings for cost-efficiency and provides on-site plan education workshops for clients. Thomas also curates fiduciary review meetings with plan sponsors and is involved with the on-boarding procedure for new advisory clients. He holds a Series 65 license.