Who We Are
We have deep expertise and experience in employee benefits, retirement plans, compensation, human capital and insurance. We advise on some of the most complex and pressing matters for clients throughout the country. We serve corporations, investment and private equity groups, professional firms, colleges and universities, non-profits, banking and financial institutions, municipalities, utilities, and affluent families. Read More
How We Do It
- With a sense of urgency.
- With the professional pride that drives us to stretch on every matter.
- With enough skepticism to worry about every detail.
- With the experience, expertise and ambition to do better, to over achieve.
- As a cohesive team of client centric consultants doing important work for important people.
- Believing that thinking outside the box without stepping out of bounds is the only way.
- With focus and discipline – refusing to be all things to all people.
Strategies for Reducing the High Costs of Employee Turnover
June 16, 2015 (8–10 AM)
Spotlight: Risk Management Consulting
Case Study: Wholesale Distribution & Transportation
As experienced risk management and insurance intermediaries, advisors identify risk, examine the adequacy of existing programs and develop customized solutions to reduce exposure, eliminate duplicate coverage and minimize premiums.